Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ring Lores

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adas

Adas

Ring Lores Empty
PostSubject: Ring Lores   Ring Lores I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:58 am

I came accross a discussion about Ring Lores on a forum the other day. Apparently each server is collecting these "ring-lores".
Anyone care to explain to a little hobbit what this is all about ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Arveduin!! Yeah Baby ;)!!

Arveduin!! Yeah Baby ;)!!

Ring Lores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring Lores   Ring Lores I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:39 pm

Ello ello ello Adas! Get ur Ass back online foooollll!

These Ring lores are a Server Event, in order to go to Eregion or what ever it is, the server needs 2 collect 70,000 ring lores! Only 5 Lores per Day, so far i last checked it was at bout 17,000 still a good couple of weeks 2 go.

Ur missin out on Book 14 its awesome, Annuminas and stuff is great now, lots of different gear lying around!

Cya Soon man!
Back to top Go down
Adas

Adas

Ring Lores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring Lores   Ring Lores I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:47 pm

argh.. the temptations... My break haven't lasted long, but I can allready feel the urge to get back in there with all these new temptations ! Wink

maybe I will be back sooner than I though.. we'll see how good Mura manage to convice me.. Very Happy

and thanks for the explanation arv Smile Eregion.. is that the place where Mines of Moria takes place ?
Back to top Go down
katya
Leader
katya

Ring Lores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring Lores   Ring Lores I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:20 pm

bk14 only goes up to ch7....and then the q is to collect the ring lores.....

its a bit of a cheat as everyone on the server can also collect ring lores...but its a way to build the hype for MoM.

The rumour is, ofc, that once the 70,000 ring lores have been collected that a smalll part of erigion (or whatever it is called) will become accessible.

BUT, what arve has said about the new things in the game is true...All the major instances (CD/uru/BG/annuminas) have had new deeds attached to them, these give new titles as well as increasing pre-existing traits such as valour/determination, etc,etc.

there is also a new armour set that comes from the fore-mentioned instances (2 pieces of armour from each place) and a chance to re-do bk instances to earn 'marks of triumph' which can be exchanged for top tier recipes as well as being collected to barter for the new armour set

On Top Of That....obviously..... is that we are now sitting on the ability to do kin rift raids. (once yurg, elfi and mura come back from holiday - can u believe it...3 out of 4 tanks on hols at the same time Crying or Very sad )

In short adas.....get ur butt into the game afro
Back to top Go down
Adas

Adas

Ring Lores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring Lores   Ring Lores I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:13 am

:O:O
Wow... sounds like I got alot of catching up to do..
How about jewlery recipies and Torahammas mammoth Smile Is that part fixed yet ?
I'll do some research around this new armor set your talking about Smile

I guess it won't be long until Im back. Don't worry Wink
Back to top Go down
katya
Leader
katya

Ring Lores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring Lores   Ring Lores I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:18 am

yup - torhammas mammoth is supposed to have been 1 thing they fixed in bk 14..i've def seen it once already

as for recipes.....by doing the bk instances again and getting marks of triumphs u can barter them for top tier recipes (as i already menti0ned) so should be able to aquire recipes that way.

Also .....they have introduced a new scholer craft lore recipe....adds 35% crit chance to single use top tier recipes (effectively a crit ingredient for single recipes) means u can have a 69-70% crit chance on the top tier single recipes Wink
Back to top Go down
Adas

Adas

Ring Lores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring Lores   Ring Lores I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:50 am

awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ring Lores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ring Lores   Ring Lores I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ring Lores
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and General discussion :: Events-
Jump to: