Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Festival horse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
katya
Leader
katya

Festival horse Empty
PostSubject: Festival horse   Festival horse I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:05 am

To get the festival horse u will need 3 things: a barter reciept for ur bree-horse (lvl35 horse), 1 all shire race token and 6 festival tokens.

The race token is obtained by winning, the shire race, just S-E of michal delving (near shire homestead).

The festival tokens are aquired by doing fishing quests in bree, thorins and cellondim. U will have to pick up the festival fishing q from the fishing vendor npc east of hobbiton-by-water (the party tree), then go fish at the 3 locations.
The quest itself gives u 3 festival tokens for catching a total of 9 fish - 3 from thorins, 3 from bree and 3 from celondim.........
.......however, u can barter these fish at the quartermaster npc at the party tree for alot more tokens. At the quartermaster the thorins fish is worth 10 tokens, the celondim fish is worth 50 tokens and the bree fish is worth 100 tokens. I believe u have to have the fishing q active to be able to catch the festival fish.

The reciept of purchase is obtained by taking ur lvl35 horse back ti the horse-fields and bartering with the npc there.

once u have these 3 items u can exchange them for a festival horse.

Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
katya
Leader
katya

Festival horse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Festival horse   Festival horse I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:23 pm

AMENDMENT:

Made a mistake with the bartering thing at the party tree - i got it in reverse, u can exchange festival tokens for fish ^^ (why, i dont know)
Back to top Go down

Festival horse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News and General discussion :: Events-
Jump to: